‘MODI MICA ENTERPRISES’ is a trusted name when it comes to world class Mica Flakes. We offer premium quality Mica Flakes that are made from exceptional quality Muscovite Mica that is widely used for different industrial processes in several industries. The purity of our Mica Flakes has cemented our place among the leading Mica Flakes manufacturers and suppliers from Koderma, Jharkhand.
Why our Mica Flakes
- Made from 100% pure mica
- Premium luster
- Considered as ideal substitute for asbestos
- Drilling Machinery
- Brake Linings
- Clutch Facings
- Acoustic Speakers
- Pearl Pigment
- Oil Well Drilling
Identification, Preparation and the Company
||Mica powder, Mica flakes, Mica scrap
||The Premier Mica campany
||Ranchi Patna Road, Near Bank of India, Jhumri Telaiya, Koderma, Jharkhand
||Auto components-Brake Lining, Clutch facings Filler-paints, Plastice, Release agents Cosmetice, Insulation, electrical
Composition / informations on Ingredients
||Mica-Potassium Aluminium Silicate
First Aid Measures
- Non Hozardous Material- Natural Mineral
Fire Fighting Measures
- Eyes : Flush eyes with plenty of clean cool water.
- Inhalations : Shift to an area with clean aiir.if not breathing give aritficial respiration following by Oxygen.
- Skin : Dust and wash with clen cool water
- Ingestion : There are no know adverse effects. wash mouth with water and give water to drink.Do not indulge in vomiting.
Accidental Release Measures
- Flammability : Non flammable-will not form flammable dust in fire.
- Explosivity : Non explosive-will not form flammable dust cloud in fire.
- Extinguishing media : Any suitable material for fire.
Handling and storage
- Leaks and Spills : Use brooms, brushes and vacuum to clean up the area. Re-bag & store.
- Personal Protection : no special requirements. Wear dusk masks if material if very fine.
- Environmental Protection : no special requirements
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click “Inquiry Now” button which is provided below.
- Do not use hooks and sharp instumaents for handling bags
- Store in dry and well ventilated area.
- Do not stack more than six bags hight
- Shelf life-Indefinite